|On or before 31 January 2017|
|Before 1 April 2017||Between 1-22 April 2017|
(24-25 April 2017)
Please refer below "Scholarship Opportunity" for scholarship sponsored by Inteum.
|Extra Networking Dinner Ticket on 24 April 2017||USD50/HK$400||USD50/HK$400||USD50/HK$400|
(23 April 2017)
Any one of the 3 options
|1. Licensing Essentials Course||USD150/HK$1,200||USD150/HK$1,200||USD150/HK$1,200|
|2. Technology Valuation Course||USD150/HK$1,200||USD150/HK$1,200||USD150/HK$1,200|
|3. UniVenture Visions 2017 (co-produced by Coller Institute of Venture)|
*If you are registering for UniVenture Visions 2017 only, please register with the event website direct.
|Tour to Shenzhen (China) Technological Ecosystem (26 April 2017)|
(Limited quota on a first-come-first-served basis)
Inteum Company, LLC is sponsoring one scholarship to attend the 2017 AUTM ASIA Meeting in Hong Kong (click here for details). Applications must be sent to Inteum Complany, LCC by January 30, 2017. View the criteria and complete your application today.
Terms and Conditions
- Seats are limited and admission is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Registration for the Main Conference includes admission to sessions, conference materials, networking lunch/dinner/reception in the official programme 24-25 April 2017.
- The organizer reserves the right to amend the programme without prior notice.
- Information collected is used solely for the organiser’s business purpose and will not be disclosed to the third parties. Your data will be used for market research and program promotion.
- AUTM Asia 2017 will not accept registrations without full payment.
- Notification of cancellation must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing. A USD200 cancellation fee will apply to cancellations received before 1 April 2017. No refunds will be given on or after 1 April 2017. AUTM Asia 2017 permits substitutions at any time which must be submitted in writing.